Red Sky Intelligence is an agile management consulting firm that provides agile project management, strategy and transformation services to clients who are building technology-driven, clean energy infrastructure to power a zero-carbon future. We tailor our services to support clients develop, finance, operate and maintain energy portfolios across multiple disciplines.
We’re a global collaborator with energy operators, developers, EPC contractors and investors to realize large-scale, low cost energy developments.
Benefits of Working with Red Sky Intelligence
- Experienced resources that work alongside your team in-house to address inefficiencies and optimize processes, operations, and assets.
- Track record in applying best practices and delivering success on time and under budget with quality being our highest priority.
- Our holistic understanding of asset lifecycle management helps identify risks, cost reductions, and avoid schedule overruns.
- We possess unique skills and experience to deliver custom solutions to eliminate time-consuming, costly processes.
- We deliver data-driven studies to identify new, strategic business opportunities to drive value for customers and stakeholders.
Our Vision: A Technology-Driven, Zero-Carbon Future
The global energy sector is shifting to a zero-carbon future. By 2030, the way we generate and consume energy will have evolved to meet regulatory requirements and to satisfy investor and consumer trends. An open-minded, adaptive approach for your business models and investment theses will ensure your investments meet stakeholder expectations, during this transition.
New, disruptive technologies will change the business & investment landscape during this decade. Your organization's approach to leveraging these technologies effectively to operate & maintain assets, deliver products, and offer services will require strategic planning and optimal execution.
At Red Sky Intelligence, our mission is to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions for technology-driven energy infrastructure to power a zero-carbon future.
We strive to be a leader in addressing the two megatrends of this decade — clean energy and digitalization.
Randy Marshall, Advisory Board Member
"I had a brief opportunity to work with Peter Doherty while I was serving on the Board of Advisors for Rapt Capital Partners LLC. Peter demonstrated strong project management skills, was very organized and communicated effectively."
Transport Acquisitions LLC
Louis Capolino, CEO
"I worked with Peter Doherty while serving on the Board of Advisors for Rapt Capital Partners LLC and at my firm Transport Acquisitions Inc.. Peter is very detailed and process oriented in his work, a strong project manager and results-driven. It is always a very positive experience to be involved in any project with him."
Rapt Capital Partners, LLC
George J. Carter, Managing Partner & Head of Acquisitions
"Peter Doherty was a great COO during his tenure with Rapt Capital. His duties were to manage the operations of both the firm and its portfolio companies, as well as to create and implement growth strategies for those companies. He was very detailed and process oriented in his work and results-driven. I was very satisfied with his work."
Darby Construction Services, LLC
Paul Stanton, Principal
"Peter Doherty has provided invaluable expertise and guidance on updating and developing our company website. He has also provided a company review and offered valuable suggestions on methods to streamline process and to improve sales."
People and relationships drive organizations. We collaborate with your teams to achieve effective results and stay proactive to manage unforeseen challenges.
We self-organize to tackle complex, unpredictable problems & situations. The Scrum framework guides us in adapting to change and staying on track.
Decision making and effective strategies are key for successful project deliverables. Learning & continuous development are part of our mindset.
State-of-the-art techniques allow extraction & presentation of data to uncover insights for investment management teams and operators.
Peter Doherty • Principal
Peter Doherty is Principal of Red Sky Intelligence. Peter founded the firm in 2019 to help business leaders and management teams who are embracing the energy transition and leveraging digitalization to lower the cost of asset development, operations & maintenance. He has 11+ years experience in the global energy sector having worked for large multinational energy operators and contractors, to develop large-scale infrastructure globally. Read more.
Our Core Values
Our values below, guide every action that we undertake.
- Integrity — Trust is key to building great relationships and achieving desired results. We make authenticity our priority.
- Creativity — Problems arise daily that require a rapid response We encourage creative problem solving to find optimal solutions.
- Proactiveness — The business world is constantly evolving. We know we must act swiftly to ensure timely & quality results.